Wednesday 12 January 2011

Final Local Newspaper Poster





This is my final newspaper poster, this will promote Lambeth Press. The difference between this and my draft is that instead of having a block of background color yellow I decided to change it to light blue. I chose yellow before because I thought that this will be good as it is a bright color and therefore this will attract reader's attention. However, when I changed the photograph on the page it  was contrasting with the bright yellow. Also, the blue scheme is the theme for Lambeth Press, which makes it a better idea to have this because readers can easily recognize the color which is hopefully associated with the newspaper that I am creating. From my draft I had two pictures next to each other but I changed this to one portrait picture instead because this is what I learned form my audience feedback. They thought that having two pictures next to each other in a newspaper poster is very unusual therefore they suggested to use a portrait picture instead as this will look better and will be following the norms of a poster. I added a tagline below the nameplate because I thought that I need to encourage the consumers to have a look at Lambeth Press and also as this is the newspaper's first launch I then made it clear by saying that it's 'out now'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment